Friday, April 18, 2008

want to eat a hary thing


this month has been the most stressful month of work, yet. and i've neglected posting. that is about to change with this little outlook treasure that just popped up from my best friend's little girl:

I want to talk to you about caterpillars.Caterpillars have bristles on there backs because it helps them blend in and wich bird would want to eat a hary thing.Caterpillars have six eyes three on one side and three on the other.Caterpillars have six real legs and ten fake legs.When a caterpillar turns into a butterfly it dousent have the fake legs.I know a lot about caterpillars because i'm learning about them in class.


your friend
madison

4 comments:

worry said...

fake legs!

Anonymous said...

what can I say, my daughter rocks!

Anonymous said...

and i forgot to add, it's kinda of creepy too. the fact that when I was her age, I wasn't using a computer, let alone email.

Inga said...

That email did weird things to my lady hormones. I want a Madison.